Brehob Corporation has been serving the Industrial and Manufacturing market for over 60 years with industry leading products and engineering solutions. Brehob is a leader in products, systems, applications expertise, service and repair. We are currently seeking a Fabrication Shop Foreman for our Indianapolis location. Requires organizational, structural layout from blueprints, rigging, oxygen/acetylene cutting and welding skills. Must be able to work overtime and willing to work at any height. Ability to work under pressure and a willingness to learn is required. Some out of town travel required. 3 to 5 years of Fabrication and Foreman experience is preferred. Salary will commensurate based on experience.
- Must have the ability to lead a fabrication team in an effort to meet daily production goals.
- Requires fabrication layout from blueprints
- Rigging, oxygen/acetylene cutting and welding skills
- Observe all safety procedures and ensures that fabrication team uses proper personal protective equipment related to their job duties
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and work overtime as required
Preferred minimum level of education/experience: High School Diploma
- Working at heights typically out of a lift (average 15’ feet and above off the floor)
- Good welding and cutting skills