Brehob Corporation has been serving the Industrial and Manufacturing market for over 60 years with industry leading products and engineering solutions. Brehob is a leader in products, systems, applications expertise, service and repair. Brehob Corporation is seeking a well-qualified Rewind Supervisor to work in our motor winding department in our Indianapolis, IN Division.
Supervise all work performed by motor remind technicians and helpers.
- Perform the same rewinding work as motor rewind technicians and helpers.
- Produce special drawings/illustrations to assist technicians and helpers in the department.
- Requisition supplies for Rewind department.
- Meet with manufacturers’ representatives concerning department materials and equipment.
- Test manufacturers’ materials for suitability and serviceability.
- Requisition equipment and tools for Rewind department through Shop Manager or Ops Manager.
- Complete all repair quotes for repair times.
- Check all repair data gathered by technicians and helpers.
- Schedule and prioritize all work to be performed by Rewind department, including starting times for personnel.
- Comply with all company memos and distribute appropriate information to department personnel.
- Help supervised employees understand and observe company rules and regulations, including proper safety procedures.
- Observe all safety procedures and use proper protective gear (especially eye and ear protection).
- Direct department personnel and other service center personnel in proper safety procedures.
- Confer with shop supervisor and office personnel to coordinate smooth workflow.
- Conduct employee performance reviews for department personnel.
- Carryout disciplinary actions in accordance with company policy.
- Confer with Shop Manager / Ops Manager on matters as deemed necessary.
- Direct technicians and helpers in proper maintenance of Rewind department.
- Make sure that the proper tools and necessary equipment are available and in good condition to perform the required work efficiently.
- Assure that all completed work meets EASA AR100 and other quality-control criteria required by the Company.
- Perform other skilled or non-skilled duties directed by Shop Manager or Ops Manager.
Perform minimum level of education/experience: high school diplomas, plus five years of experience in electric motor rewinding (single-phase, three-phase and DC) and one year of supervisory experience.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Industrial
Brehob Corporation is a federal government contractor. As such, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.