When it comes to crane and wire rope hoists, Brehob collaborates with manufacturers nationwide to ensure your requirements are met. If we don’t have what you’re looking for in stock, we can get it!
With partners like Budgit, Shawbox, CM, Coffing, Yale, ARO, Ingersoll-Rand, Harrington and others, Brehob can match you up with the right manufacturer and product to get the job done.
- Lodestar – This rugged and tough hoist is offered for up to 7 ½ ton, with a VFD option up to 3 ton.
- Global King – With rigid design standards and the best quality components, this hoist is easily maintained. The Global King is a low headroom hoist with standard capacity of 2 to 15 ton. Global is also offered in lighter lift capacities of 1 to 3 ton.
- XL – This rugged and tough hoist is offered up to 7 ½ ton.
- Yale LodeKing LT™ – This ultra-low-headroom, top-running wire rope hoist is available in capacities ranging from 10 to 25 tons. The LodeKing LT is the ideal choice when purchasing a new or replacement hoist for facilities with space limitations. Features and benefits include:
- Industry-leading Magnetek VFD
- High-quality, plastic-infused wire rope
- Designed for CMAA Class D Service
- Made in the USA
- 700 Series – Manufactured for heavy-duty service, this hoist is a workhorse built to deliver day-in and day-out performance under tough operating conditions. Options include standard and low headroom units with a choice of single reeving or true vertical lift. The 700 series is offered in a capacity range of 5 to 25 ton.
- World Series – A full-featured, heavy-duty hoist using the best quality components, the World Series is easily maintained. Standard capacity range is 2 to 15 ton with smaller capacities also available, including low head room designs.
- BEH – An electric chain hoist with capacities from ¼ ton to 3 ton, BEH is offered in two-speed and VFD models with customizable lift. This hoist has many other options, including food grade and spark resistant features.
- 2200 Air Hoist – An air hoist with capacities from ¼ to 1 ton, this model features a compact design with aluminum alloy frame. Offered with roller or link chain and unlimited duty cycle.
- 6000 Air Hoist – An air hoist with capacities from 1 to 3 ton, a tough aluminum alloy frame, and variable speed control.
- Zephyr – A low head room trolley hoist designed for applications where headroom is limited and no other hoist can be used. Each unit is custom built to fit your application. The Zephyr has a wide range of capacities from 1 ½ to 24 ton.
- SLE – The SLE is a low headroom hoist designed for the tightest conditions with smooth, quiet, trouble-free operation. Each unit is built to fit your specific application. SLE has capacities from 1 to 24 ton.
- EC – A high performance electric chain hoist with capacity from ¼ to 5 ton, the EC hoist was designed for heavy-duty industrial service and includes many safety features. Available option of two-speed when specified.
- JLC – An electric chain hoist with capacity from 1/8 to 2 ton, the JLC is compact and designed for industrial duty performance, with compact aluminum housing for portability and ease of installation.
Learn more about Coffing Hoists.
Sometimes it’s not just that you need to lift something heavy—you also need to turn it or position it in a certain way. Brehob has experience in designing unique solutions to solve these problems, increasing your efficiency and reducing strain on your employees.
And because there’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all system when it comes to lifting, Brehob carries an impressive selection of hoisting mechanisms and lifting fixtures that offer smooth and secure performance. We stock several applications for each of the following:
- Custom Fixtures
- Rigging Hardware
- Specialized Hooks
- Air and Electric Powered Winches