Brehob Corporation has been serving the Industrial and Manufacturing market for over 60 years with industry leading products and engineering solutions. Brehob is a leader in products, systems, applications expertise, service and repair. We are seeking Industrial Crane & Hoist Technicians to join our team at our Columbus, Ohio location.
- Perform maintenance, inspection and repairs on electric overhead traveling cranes
- Electrical & mechanical systems troubleshooting
- Working from heights
- Work closely with service supervisor and/or service coordinator to minimize delays and downtime
- Ensure professionalism and a high customer service standard
- Provide a high level of communication with both customer and office team members
- Must be able to complete tasks in a timely, self-directed manner
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Maintain positive customer relations while resolving concerns and answering questions
- 2-3 years industrial service technician role / maintenance
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Thorough knowledge of electrical theory for power and controls
- Thorough knowledge of the mechanical systems
- Thorough knowledge of simple structural elements
- Understanding of the OSHA/ANSI standard
- Ability to work both in an individual and team environment
- Resourceful in getting the job done
- Proficient computer skills
- Keep a professional appearance
- Must have current valid driver’s license
- Work various environments and working conditions depending on the assignment.
- Occasional overtime required.
- Working at heights & some heavy lifting.
- Walking, sitting, standing, bending, driving, reading, seeing, hearing, speaking, concentrating, communicating.
Brehob Corporation is a federal government contractor. As such, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative