Brehob Corporation has been serving the Industrial and Manufacturing market for over 60 years with industry leading products and engineering solutions. Brehob is a leader in products, systems, applications expertise, service and repair. We are currently seeking a Territory Manager for our Cincinnati, Ohio Crane & Hoist location. Primary responsibility is for territory management and business development within the assigned territory.
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on prospective and regular customers to obtain new equipment orders and Preventative Maintenance contracts.
- Maintains business relationships and responsible for growth of the territory. Additional responsibilities include working with the sales manager on account management and marketing, Establishing and implementation of sales strategies and tactics for existing and potential accounts, Classification of key accounts and scheduling visits accordingly. Seeking, identifying and qualification of new sales leads. Management of customer data base.
- Makes cold calls to potential accounts.
- Prepares and presents product demonstrations, catalog reviews, and technical proposals to sell components and systems.
- Prepare written quotations and proposals.
- Provides applications support (and training as required), answers technical questions, and provides general customer support.
- Works with factory representatives as required. Work with insides sales and engineering on customer applications and to solve customer problems.
- Prepare and submit reports for management on a timely basis.
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years of inside or outside sales or technical support experience in an industrial distribution environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Strong selling, negotiating, and presentation skills.
- Aggressive follow up and closing skills
- Able to make cold calls without hesitation
- Experience with computers and MS office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Brehob Corporation is a federal government contractor. As such, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative